Friday, October 21, 2011

I'M BACK

I am officially back from falling off the facing of the earth. It has literally been too long since I have blogged.

Guess what? ...lots of things. This week was crazy busy. I had three tests, one quiz, two projects, one meeting, one checkpoint, lots of cherry limeades, a new concoction at Starbucks (you should try it: tall peppermint white mocha w/ 2 pumps white mocha, one pump peppermint), not very many veggies, a few extra pounds (oops), a couple good grades, and potentially a really bad one, an orange warning sticker on my driver side window of my car (yay for another blind spot), a new iPhone 4 and Kate Spade case, and I really REALLY need to work out.
Oh yeah, and it kind of feels like it wants to be fall. Diggin' that!!

What are some of the best things about fall you ask?
- crunchy leaves
- pumpkin spice latte's
- layering
- boots (I need to start saving up)
- cozy socks
- ANDDDD....






No comments:

Post a Comment